Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I WISH I COULD B ONE BEAUTIFUL FISH SO I LIVE WITH U ALL THE TIME.....

One of the miracles by nature, with whom I love blindly is called SEA....  
And moreover I really don’t know when this love started blooming....but whenever i think about sea... i just want to dwell in his arms.
He terribly attracts me by his wildnes and his beauty....oh sea.. my love for you is Elusive.....
"Sitting in the middle of the sea on a small rock, with sky is full of dark black clouds...cold breeze along with dew drops htting me.... and your naughty waves playing with me is what i dream off....You know when u come wildly towards me with your high tides waves...u give me intense peace of mind..... but when u suddenly go away from me, that really upset me.
but u always says - come live in my heart and pay no rent... that increases my love for you...
when i find myself solitude, i go to seashore and talk to your waves....i say all my feelings to you and u reply me with your great wavy expressions.....  isin't??
If i had one wish, i'd wish i could be one beautiful fish so that i live with you all the time...
when i find myself solitude, i go to seashore and talk to your waves....i say all my feelings to you and u reply me with your great wavy expressions.....  isin't??

8 comments:

  1. racna u r great poet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i have seen sea lot of time but i never thought so deeply about sea.U must be story writer.
    Great

    ReplyDelete
  3. well..well...good to see some poetic aspirations are coming here. I just want to add the lesseon sea teaches us.."Nothing holds firm in the sands of time, as the waves wash it off !!" This must be too phylosophical in reading, but i understood this, whenever i tried to write on the sands thinking it would remain when i return.

    Zindegi ek samandar hain, Jis main dard ek laher hain
    samai ki chattano se takra kar laut jaati hain har waqt
    Khushi to sab chahte hain jeene ke liye, magar lehron ko kaun bole, ki takrana chod de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dear for this lovely poem on sea..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello miss , maine aap k aarticle aaj Dainik bhaskar mai dekhe bht hi achhe the.

    ReplyDelete