Wednesday, February 23, 2011

10 Things which i DON'T LIKE .......

Every entity has its own individuality, has it own thinking, nature, and a set of mind.....There has to be some positive and negative points in everyone... Here I would like to share few points which i want to remove from my personality... Though its very hard to erase it at this stage of life but can try a little bit..
 


 which i DON'T like about myself....





1)  I tend to TRUST people very easily
      
          
  





2)   I am IMPATIENCE

 

3) I THINK too much
 

4)  I am PESSIMISTIC



5)  Being EMOTIONAL 

 

6)  I always think i m getting FAT


7)  Having Ghost PHOBIA  :)

8)  Getting easily PANIC

 
9)  Being SHY and being COWARD, Can't mixup easily

 
10) I COMPARE myself to others and realize that they have ACHIEVE a lot more than me










Well !! Well !! Positive Points Coming SOON :)

2 comments:

  1. negetive points gives a platform to improve. No one is perfect in this world and it is impossible to be one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no body perffect in this world rachna her kisi main kuch na kuch kamiyain hain...

    ReplyDelete