Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yes, I Scare !! Do u Too ??

A Decay Rose, Hair Greying, Skin Wrinkling, Diminish the brightness of eyes, Growing Kid, Dry leaves, Passing Years- all these things remind me only one fact of Life - Impermanence.
It remids me only one thing that - Every thing is not the same anymore, it has to be change like our age. Has this fact ever troubled you?? It troubled me, thats why i am here to share......
Yes, i scare of changing things with passing time and i think its a very uncontrolled feeling. I scare when i see my parents getting older year by year.... I scare when i see myself in mirror that how my bubbly girlish face transform into a mature woman face....
When i walk or roam around mall or market or garden, i see young girls doing fun with their freinds, chasing each other, passing jokes, then i recall my school n college days that how i used to fun with my freinds, did long long chatting, attending school n college periods, did practicals in lab and much more.....but now everything has changed a lot..
Before i went to school, then college and now office.... Time flies very fast....
Have come many changes in me, before I used to much debate, was in anger mood most of the time, but am now runs away from debate, and have become quiet ...... Now the question is - "If i cant control my behavior so how can i expect from biological nature that not to change and remains the same"??
Why do i resist change?? Its simple...It is because i am  afraid of losing the beautiful experiences of life. Love, pleasure, significance, happiness, comfort and other beauties of life that i cherish, i do not want the ruthless wave of life to wash them away. I do not know what the ‘new’ might hold for me.....I am afraid of having biological changes in me like i can easily see few grey hairs on my head, I can watch how my age is growing up... but on the contrary if permanence were the nature of life, then what if pain, displeasure, anger, disappointment, fear, frustration and the whole host of unpleasant experiences continue to infinity??? इसलिए भगवन ने हर चीज़ सोच समझ कर बनायीं है...... There has to be some balance na.....
With the passing time and experiences, everything changes. Relation with freinds, relation with spouse changes, it never be the same when it started...
Ahh !! I should not forget that life without changes is not acceptable. We should respect every changes that comes our way. Wheather u respect or disrespect, changes must come in every one's life, so why not to overcome from this fear and face it with full confidence and happiness.
As u all know that i like Amitabh bacchan. He is my favourite since childhood. So i am citing his example only but it can by anyone's example. Once he came in my office and i attend his show, he came to promote his movie "Nishabad" and by the grace of God i seated in front row :).... That time in questions n answesr round, i wanted to ask him one question but due to hesitation i couldn't ask.. and the question was if i ask: - Sir, Now a days when u watch your film like " coolie, mard, lawaris, yaarana etc... dont u disturbed or dont u depressed by watching yourself??? Disturb in the sense that - how cool, smart n dashing u were looking in your younger days but now u ??  But i couldn't ask....Its weird to aks such question...
But I think, Mr. Big B accept this wide change in himself happily and in a positive manner...
I should understand, infact everyone understand and respect CHANGES that comes our way.. wheather its wrinkling, greying hair.
By writing this post, i am trying to understand myself that to face changes and facts of life in a positive way..
Some where i read this quote - ''The change represents the essence of life. Be ready to sacrifice yourself today for what you may become tomorrow''
One should not forget -  A rose is not a rose if it stays long....  

5 comments:

  1. every change in life gives a new excitement of living that. You can wait to see what it is and also reminds you of what it was. Change reflects the dynamism in stability. If life is stable then changes adds dynamism to it. Changes can be beautiful and can be disturbing can be inviting and can be resisted, but in all ways, its "CHANGES" which maintains the surprise element in life.. So, go ahead and enjoy the wow factor in each and every change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice.. such deep thoughts... good you vented them out!! happens to all of us and some of us are also scared to talk about them, but you did!!
    good

    ReplyDelete
  3. yai to life hai baccha paida hota wo life khouch our hoti bara hota to kuch our jab javan hota hai to kuch our time guzerta rhaita hai aur karwaan yuhhi chalta raihta hai...

    ReplyDelete